Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Amos ! help !

please help me understand why I cannot use the &lt input="text" value="www.onepotcooking.com/amandadouglas/amaproj2009/viewuser.php

Start with the viewuser.php page and click on the link in the edit column. Link should take user to edituser.php where the form should display the current values of the row that the user wants to edit. Or that was my idea.

I have successfully passed the id of the row selected for edit to the edit page. The query has successfully returned the single record. I have been able to print_r the values. But I cannot get them to appear in the form fields. Ugh!

THANK YOU, Amos. Important concept. I wish I had given up sooner.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, check out this page for the fix:
    http://www.onepotcooking.com/amandadouglas/amaproj2009/edituser_amos.php?userid=3The problem had to do with variable scope. I left some notes for you in the code.

    ReplyDelete